October 19, 2016 Release Notes
- Added additional validation to Close Month procedure to prevent accidental closures.
- Upgraded FlipKey feed to latest specs
- Added Bedrooms filter and CSV export options to Unit Occupancy Report
- Added warning when running Calc month if reservations haven't been checked in/out.
- Added support for emailing guest letters to multiple email addresses separated by commas.
- Added ability to run the Earned Income Report for specific units.
- Added ability to print CC receipts for pre-auth payments.
- Added "In Person" signature method for reservation contracts.
- Made clicking on the logo refresh the dashboard page even if you're already on the dashboard page.
- Made holding control and clicking on the logo open the dashboard in a new tab.
- Fixed bug with quick quote on the unit calendar for some browsers.
- Fixed working with dates in different timezones.
- Fixes to HomeAway feed
- Fixed bug where automatic guest letters would send twice on certain rare occasions.
- Fixed bug where going back to the unit calendar from a reservation didn't save your position.
- Fixed bug preventing you from removing taxes from reservation charges.
- Fixed bug where cleaner type users could see all units on cleaning list instead of only their own.
- Made per-bedroom charges sort the carges by number of bedrooms instead of randomly.
- Fixed bug where starting to type on select fields was immediately focusing other fields making them require using the mouse.
- Performance improvements