March 1, 2016 Release Notes
We've been working on a lot of behind-the-scenes improvements to BrightSide over the last several months including improving the software stability. We've made several other changes and bug fixes also though and the following changes are some of the changes since last October.
- Added support for automatically sending guest letters when all documents are signed.
- Added support for authorization only payments and voiding payments with JetPay (More payment processors coming soon)
- Additional logging when making changes to reservations.
- Improved support for running 1099s on statements for December-November
- Improved Firefox plugin for everyone on the bookonthebrightside.com domain.
- Added additional information to FlipKey feeds.
- Added Time Card types to TimeClock
- Added ability to archive Guest Comments.
- Added ability to automatically add a guest charge if guests decline damage/trip insurance.
- Added standardized, mobile-friendly guest portal accessible at /brightside/portals/guest/
- Several bug fixes for the Owner Portal.
- Fixed out-of-memory error when downloading all unit photos.
- Fixed error in Year-To-Date column on Owners reports.
- Fixed bug in unit map to make it show units correctly.