July 26, 2018 Release Notes
- Added "Billing" status to maintenance issues
- Added status column to cleaner scheduling
- Added ability to deactivate cleaners
- Added check to enforce checking reservations in in the correct order to help prevent skipping cleans
- Added unit details to maintenance issues
- Bookings from HomeAway/VRBO are now automatically assigned a travel agency
- Added ability to mark up rates fed to HomeAway/VRBO
- Implemented new version of HomeAway/VRBO Content API
- Added support for multiple Xplorie packages
- Added support for HTML Xplorie cards
- Added support for Converge gateway to Point of Sale system
- Payments Received report now shows totals for each payment type
- Payments Received report now shows arrival date of stays
- Added additional filtering to Monthly Revenue Report
- Added option to exclude inactive cabins from owner portal
- Added ability for owners to cancel their own owner stays through the owner portal
- Added ability to hide travel agent fees from owner portal
- Added basic permissions editor. (We'll be adding more permissions to this in future updates)
- Added support for allowing weekly or monthly pricing for online bookings separately
- Improved support for detailed nightly accounting
- Made fees/charges searchable
- Online reservations will now reject reservations that exceed the capacity of a unit
- Fixed issues with time clock when working with different timezones.
- Fixed bug where empty menus would sometimes show up for maintenance or reservationist users.
- Fixed bug that allowed some stays to check in even though they had a balance remaining.
- Fixed bug where inactive fees could be included in deposit.
- Fixed bug where printing checks would also print checks for owners set to use direct deposit
- Fixed issue with saving expiration dates on OpenEdge payments
- Fixed bug where guest name shown on the unit calendar would not match the guest name on a reservation in rare cases
- Fixed issue printing maintenance issues with certain font sizes
- Fixed bug where photos would sometimes show up with the wrong orientation
- Fixed bug in Monthly Revenue Report that made it difficult to select the correct dates