August 2, 2018 Release Notes
This release adds a whole new section to the unit and maintenance portion of the software to allow tracking everything from the sizes and locations of each property's air filters to the number of pots and pans kept in the kitchen. Keep your maintenance team up to date with all the information they need and soon let your homeowners update you with the details themselves when they install that new television set.
- Added ability to track an unlimited amount of details on each unit to keep your staff and owners up to date on every property.
- Cleaner Scheduling now always shows every property currently due to be cleaned.
- Added dashboard widgets to show due checkins/checkous
- Fixed bug that prevented adding new cleaners
- Cleaner Scheduling now prevents editing prior cleans.