April 17, 2018 Release Notes
New Extend Stay Option
Added ability to extend a stay's departure date without changing any existing rates. When using the Extend Stay button, rent and other charges will only be calculated for the new dates instead of re-calculating them like the Change Dates/Unit screen does.
- Improved searching by numeric amenities
- Added unit type to unit details popup
- Added ability to filter Monthly Revenue Report by pricing mode
- Added "Group Balance" line to reservation edit screen for linked reservations
- Added ability to run Advance Bookings Report on only certain size units.
- Added ability to specify alternate unit names for each website.
- Added barcode scanning to point of sale screen
- Made Changes Dates/Unit allow changing owner stays to other units owned by the same owner.
- Added ability to set up list type amenities which allow multiple options to be selected
- Added total to transactions received report
- Added ability to sort departures report by unit and export as a spreadsheet
- Added basic reservation information to reservation edit screen
- Added Unit Type Availability Report
- Made Unit Calendar differentiate between departure date and block to date
- Added ability to change pricing mode on a reservation without changing amounts.
- Made next/previous buttons on Reserve Edit show the dates of the next/previous stays when hovered over
- Fixed issues with stays not being linked if created in a different order than expected.
- Fixed issue with calendar on Advance Bookings Report
- Fixed issues using card swipe readers when focused on certain input fields
- Fixed bug that allowed inactive charges to be added to sales
- Changed sales screen to allow multiple charges for the same item.
- Fixed bug that would cause Revenue by Month report to sometimes report incorrect numbers for units which had changed owners.
- Fixed but where "Today" button on Unit Calendar didn't work.