March 9, 2018 Release Notes
- Made percentage-based charges recalculate automatically when changing rent.
- Made payment amount default to deposit/balance due.
- Added stay information to Change Dates/Unit popup
- Modified Owner Income/Expense Report to allow running on only select months of the year.
- Added Monthly Revenue Report
- Added ability to select number of pets from final reservation screen
- Added ability to easily transfer payments & charges from reservation to another.
- Added support for credit card readers for quicker/easier payment entry.
- Made %off last/cheapest night specials apply to per-night charges as well.
- Added CSV export to Homeowner insurance report.
- Added support for setting custom guest fields on online bookings.
- Added support for automatically detecting and displaying, and grouping moved reservations.
- Added ability to alter dates of new reservation made on the unit calendar.
- Added additional policies necessary for HomeAway integration.
- Added ability to enter charges and payment quantities/amounts as calculations. For example, entering 10*3 as the payment amount will add a $30 payment.
- Added Booking Discount Analysis
- Added ability to mark reservations on a unit type as "Don't Move" to prevent moving them to a different unit.
- Added OpenEdge payment gateway and CC terminal support.
- Fixed bug where searching availability by unit occupancy didn't always work.
- Improved nightly rent details to prevent nights less than zero.
- Fixed some drag and drop issues on the Unit Calendar which could result in incorrect rates and table rows on the calendar.
- Fixed issue where Unit Calendar would loose your scroll position when filtering by amenities then changing dates.
- Fixed bug where specials would over-apply in some cases as a result of nightly fees.
- Fixed rounding inconsistency with software and online booking deposit & special calculations.
- Made adding rent to an existing reservation without rental charges auto-calculate the rent.
- Fixed bug when emailing owner statements that wuold sometimes cause it not to send the emails.
- Fixed bug with charging owners for TA fees.